Monday, April 13, 2009

The Palmers are having a lil munchkin!


So miracles really do happen! Nolan and I are expecting our first lil munchkin on November 9th. We are so thrilled!! Here is me at 9 weeks. ( And yes I do have a bubble butt, thank you dad) But that was already there before I was pregnant. We just went to our first visit today with the Dr. and he said we are 10 weeks along today and everything is looking good. He put me on anti- nausea meds because I'm sicker than most... Compared to my cousin Jamie I don't think I'm bad at all :) Anyways, We are beyond happy and can't wait to have this lil one join our family.

6 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

YAY for little Munchkins!!! Congratulations you guys we are extremely excited for you!!!!

Don't worry the nausea will wear off i promise. Although certain smells will set it off at anytime throughout the pregnancy...from what I am learning....yay. lol

I cant wait to here more news!

PS You have the cutest bubble butt!

Corynn said...

I found you! ha. I love your blog. Too cute. And, I can't wait to see your belly bump grow.

Vitamin b6 and unisom (or benadryl, same thing) saved me when I was so sick with Jake.

Cam and I are so excited for you guys!

Raysha said...

So exciting!! I'm glad your appt went well. I'm bummed that we missed seeing you while we were there. And, by the way, I WISH I looked like that when I was 9 weeks......that way I wouldn't be looking like I am now at 24 wks. I feel HUGE!!

Anyway, have I mentioned that I love that you now have a blog?? Well, I do.

Dababneh Family said...

I can't wait to have a baby that isn't mine to play with. We are so happy for you!

Leah Martineau said...

Yeah whooo!! I don't know how much longer I could have kept that a secret!!! You are one hot mamma!! And I'm so excited to FINALLY be an aunt!!!!! I 'll the be the best Aunt EVER!!!

Tiffanie White said...

YAY!! CONGRATS. Join the mommy to be club :) Its FABULOUS and gets better every day!!

So I found you on here but can't remember if I left you a message, but I already added you to my blog!! I'm SO excited for you guys... You sure took your time too. I got knocked up right away but Josh and I are ECSTATIC! I'll be 17 weeks on Wednesday and should find out in 10 days what the sex is. It gets better. PROMISE! I was REALLY sick AND exhausted between my 8-13th week but now I'm feeling GREAT!!

Good luck with everything!