Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Anniversary...5 years and counting! There are a couple of posts...

Nolan and I just celebrated our 5 year wedding Anniversary. Yeah that's right 5 years!! It's weird because it doesn't seem like that long but than I don't really remember what it's like to not have him in my life. I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend and the love of my life.

For our Anniversary Nolan surprised me with a night without Riley and a stay at the Hotel Valley Ho. If you've never heard of it it is a Hotel in Scottsdale that is very retro. I did a photo shoot a few years ago there and loved it! Everything is decorated and designed after the 60's. It's very Beattles and Nolan and I love 60's music and the 60's era. This is a picture of us at dinner in the hotel. Nolan of course was making a silly face.

This is our hotel room. Pretty nifty huh!
And this was waiting for us in our hotel room. Ain't like a mormon married couple to enjoy their evening with soda pop and candy. :)

1 comment:

*Becky* said...

Happy Anniversary!! And that hotel looks awesome