Sunday, May 10, 2009

Camping at Bear Canyon Lake

Over the weekend Nolan and I went camping with the Payne Family at Bear Canyon Lake. This is the view of the lake. We were only about 400 yards away from the water. It was so much fun.


This is a picture of the Payne Family Cameron, Corynn, and lil' Jakey. We played some horse shoe and cooked some really good food the whole trip with them.


This is me being Industrial. I don't think you would see Martha Stewart carrying her own fire wood would you...
This is Nolan being Manly with his chain saw cutting down " already fallen" trees for fire wood.


This is our family standing by the boat getting ready to go for a ride.

Fudgee Poo didn't like it that Daddy left her alone on shore. She tried to swim after him even though the water was freezing. She's a big daddy's girl.


This is us staring off into the sunset (minus the sunset part)

The whole trip I was trying to look for animals and as we were driving away Nolan and I found a small group of Elk crossing the road.



On our way out of the Camp grounds we drove by the Mogollon (sp) Rim and had to stop and take a picture. It was beautiful.




















5 comments:

*Becky* said...

That looks like a lot of fun!!! So pretty. I laughed at the looking out into the sunset (minus the sunset) part. camping is the best ever!

Corynn said...

It was totally fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow it looks beautiful here! We had a camping weekend too -- but I haven't posted it yet.

If you'd be willing to write a review of the campground, I'd love to post it on my blog. Of course I'll give you credit and link back to your site! OutdoorCampingPlace.com

The Grant Fam said...

Where's the baby bump??

Luke and Niki said...

Oh what a nice camping trip! Bear Lake looks beautiful.

Cant wait to see you in August!