Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lions, Nolans and Bears Oh my!



So let me explain this picture a little better. Everyone that knows us knows we are an "interesting" family. Well when Nolan and I got married almost 4 years ago my parents as a joke got nolan an adult size tiger onsie for the honeymoon. (I guess my dad came out of the bathroom on my parents wedding night in a similar onsie.) I told you we are interesting. Anyways we found it a few days ago and Nolan finally tried it on for the first time. Its acutally a little too small. I guess they don't make Onsies for 6"4 guys LOL. I love my weird family!

4 comments:

*Becky* said...

LOL that is hilarious!!!

Melanie and Will said...

OH.MY.GOSH. Will and I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL too freakin hilarious!!!!!!!

Corynn said...

Oh Man...

Matt and Kaaryn said...

Why pockets?