Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy 24th birthday to me!


I am officially in my mid 20's and it is a wonderful time! I cannot ask for more. I have a wonderful family with one lil' one on the way and great friends that are there for me always. I am constantly blessed with the people I am surrounded by.

I celebrated my birthday at work this year ( I guess its not a holiday to everyone else) but the last few days Nolan and I have celebrated my birthday and Nolans Family and I have celebrated and next week my family will celebrate it again. So I can't complain. :) (bad English I know don't tell my English teachers)

Thank you friends and family for making my birthday a happy one.

6 comments:

Tiffanie White said...

YAY! Happy Birthday Missy!! You look beautiful in that picture!!

Its been TOO LONG since I've seen you! When Niki is in town all 3 of us prego girls should seriously go out to lunch together and catch up. Yes, good idea!!

When do you find out what you're having??? I am ANXIOUS for you!! I hope you join me and my 14 other friends ALL expecting BOYS :)

Cari or Mitch Johnson said...

Sorry this is a little late... I should've sent and e-mail no your b-day. So HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Yippeeee! See you soon!

Luke and Niki said...

Happy Birthday Miss Missy!! I cant believe how old we are!!! I have known you for what 12 years now?? Crazy!! I hope you had a great day! I know what you mean about celebrating at work....its always a hard realization to get over that its not a holiday to everyone else. LOL I am still in denile. haha

PS Farah has been one of my top choices all along. It is crazy how we are accross the country and brains are still NSYNC (like the band) LOL

We wanted to put Aldeane as the middle name in honor of Lukes Grandma but what happens when you put Farah Aldeane Taylor together? Her initials would be F.A.T. I cant do that to my child. haha

Luke and Niki said...

Maybe I can do a PH instead....Pharah Aleade Taylor

P.H.A.T hahaha

Corynn said...

Happy Birthday! I am sorry we missed it.

Dababneh Family said...

Happy birthday to Missy!