Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 4th in Cali

Nolan and I were lucky enough to spend the fourth of July Holiday in Santa Barbara with his family. We met up with Jamie Sue ( Mom-in-law) and some of his siblings at a beach called La Capitan where his Grandparents and Uncle were staying. The trip was great fun even though the water was chilly because we all got to spend time together. Nothing like a family vacation! Here is a picture of Nolan and I and our niece Adilyn. She is the head in the sand. We barried her if you didn't guess.

Here is Nolan and I and the kids attempting a sand castle which ended up looking like a pile of sand at the end because we all got bored of it after about an hour of trying to make the biggest castle ever! I have ADD..... Whats your excuse?.?.?

Here's Nolan and I making smores at the campfire at night. Our nights usually consisted of Skunks overthrowing our campsite but it was still fun to run away from Peppy-la-pew. :)
All in all we enjoyed being able to have some family bonding with our siblings and extended family. Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

5 comments:

Corynn said...

Fun trip! When baby boy gets here, we will all have to make a road trip of it to the beach! Whoo hoo!

*Becky* said...

glad you had fun!! looks like a fun trip

Luke and Niki said...

So fun! I want a smore now thank you very much for putting that in my head. lol Now it wont stop until i get one!! haha

These Are The Days said...

Looks like fun and I love the ode to your dog...only you. :) Like I just told Brianne, we NEED to hang out soon. Make it happen woodja? Hope you're feeling good.

Mariah said...

*Nolan's face, CLASSIC*! Glad you guys had *fun*!


p.s.: I think everyone has ADD! It's life (in some ways)