Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pregger girls night out

Saturday night my friend Shannon and I decided to make it a pregger girls night out. We started the evening by going to As you Wish and painting pottery. I painted a monkey for Baby Riley's Room and Shannon painted a cookie jar for her kitchen. We had lots of fun painting even though those art chairs aren't really made for pregnant women. After words we treated ourselves to some cold stone ice cream. Yes I do look like I am slightly sedated but it was a long night for me :) Riley likes to take all my energy. It was a fun filled evening and will have to happen again sometime soon. Hopefully before TBD Phillips arrives. :)

3 comments:

Corynn said...

Ahh. A night out makes me wish I was preggers! haha. Fun stuff.

Tiffanie White said...

ah, prego girl dates are the BEST!! Especially since I have so many pregnant friends :) And then when you have two prego girls walking into a restaurant everyone stares, isn't it great :) lol

I didn't know you knew the Phillips! We were in the same ward a long time ago :) And I used to babysit all those kiddos when they were way little, well my sister did more, but I helped. And now, ever since I got married and go to the family ward we are once again in the same ward!! Crazy. Awesome family though :) I read Shannon's story of how you girls are friends. SO cool, and how fun for you to be pregnant at the same time, love it!!

Mariah said...

Love your "title:! It's cute!