Monday, August 3, 2009

Martineau Family Reunion


This past Friday Nolan and I were able to attend the Martineau family reunion. ( My dad's Side)My dad has a large family so it was great to see all my cousins and relatives. At times it was interesting because Nolans Brother married my cousin so when my Grandma introduced Nolan and his brother in the same sentence as brothers my cousins got really confused. It didn't help that Nolan and his brother (Matt) look very similar as well. How ironic that two cousins married two brothers :) The Reunion was up in Heber Az and the weather was perfect! It was nice getting out of the heat. All in all it was a fun filled day of food family and games.
PS This is me at 26 weeks. I had an Aunt that was due next week and my baby bump was bigger than hers... Palmer babies don't run small...

2 comments:

Corynn said...

Cute Bump!

Mariah said...

... and YES... Cute bump! Haha... the one funny thing in the picture is Nolan... his eyes are camera shy! Oh, well!