Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Eatin' like his parents!

So Riley is eating foods now. He has been for a while but I thought I should document his experience with food. Above is a picture of him trying to figure out how to push the food to the back of his mouth. It's so funny to watch these little things like learning how to eat and watching someone try them for the first time. It's something I take for granted.


The next picture was the happy baby Bear before I fed him baby food. The second picture was him having enough of trying... He has the patience of his mother :) I will say though now the kiddo eats and eats and eats. We haven't found anything yet he doesn't like. He definitely has taste buds like his parents. I love our Riley Bear so much and am excited to watch him change and grow!!

1 comment:

Tiffanie White said...

he has the chubbiest cheeks, he is so cute!! I can't believe how fast our boys have grown!! I agree, it is SO MUCH FUN watching them learn all these little things.