Sunday, May 23, 2010

Insanity final tid bits.


Since the birth of Mr. Riley Bear I have had an extra few pounds on me (like most people after having a child) but I was determined to not keep it that way. Nolan and I decided after seeing an infomercial to get Insanity beach body. Mind you that I think if I let him Nolan would purchase anything off of the television. He loves infomercials! Thank goodness he hasn't seen QVC.
Anyways with that said Nolan and I started Insanity beachbody a few weeks later. Just to recap, Insanity is not for the faint of heart. They actually say that in the start dvd. It is extremely hard core. We started the "warm up" and both looked at each other like "what were we thinking..." But the hard work paid off and after 60 days of literal Insanity I'm back down to my fighting weight and Nolan.... Well Nolan is still in great shape... (Darn man, He works out or doesn't work out and still stays athletetically fit.) But if anyone wants a fit challenge, Insanity is the way to go. Next on our list is P90X. We have had P90X for a while but purchased it 2 weeks before we found out I was pregnant and I quit working out after we found out :) LOL Thus probably explaining the weight gain LOL.

3 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

Im so proud of you. You have always been the kind of person to make a commitment and stick to it. Hats off to you Miss thang!

Luke and Niki said...

PS I hope you dont mind going out to eat this week with a bunch of fatty's!!

Tiffanie White said...

YAY MIssy! Good job... I have been doing some home workout dvd's I have and they are hardcore... at first it feels weird to workout in my living room in front of my tv but on days we can't go to the gym, its nice to have something at home and quick. I've got some goals I'm on my way to meeting... it will take longer than 60 days though!!

btw: Riley is ADORABLE, I can't believe how fast they grow :(