Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Whirl Wind of Vacation


Three days after we got back from Cali my mom, Leah, me and the kiddos traveled up to Utah for a family reunion. I flew and they drove. Bless Leahs heart for traveling pregnant with two kiddos from Az to Utah and Idaho. You are a super hero. I chickened out :)
We went up and stayed with my cousins Wendy and Cari in Idaho. Chaos was the only way to explain it. Fun chaos though :)

Right when we arrived we went to Lagoon. Its a theme park in Utah that has a whole bunch of kid things. Riley unfortunately was too small to ride on a lot of rides so he ended up napping most of the time. My mom was nice enough to sit with him. Thanks mom :)

Riley was big enough though to ride the Marry go Round. He liked it for the first few minutes but got bored with it after a while. I'm trying to prepare him for Space mountain at Disneyland. This is a start.

This is Riley, Mills, and Jace. Jace is less than a month younger than Riley which is kind of cool so he will have a "cousin" very close to his age.

The last day we spent a couple of hours at my cousin wendy's bead shop. She has every bead you could think of. It was like a candy store for crafters! I wanted it all.

It was a wonderful trip full of chaos, missy's emotional break downs, and LoTs of fun! We already miss our cousins in Idaho. :)

No comments: