Thursday, June 3, 2010

25 years and counting...

That's right I'm officially 25 and I can rent a car if I wanted to! I have mixed feelings about this birthday because its a mile stone. I'm no longer in the early 20's. I'm in the mid 2o's... No grays yet and my hubby looks like he's 18 so I guess I'm not too worried about getting old yet :) Like my dad I hope I stay a kid at heart forever! We got to celebrate the big 25 with my family at my favorite place Oregano's. Yay for Pazookies!!!
Here is Riley bear eating a lemon. The funny part is even though it was sour he kept on eating it. LOL Takes after his mom :)
My brother and sister-in-law Leah came with their kiddos Ryker and Mills and my soon to be nephew (name not known yet) :)

Nolan sent this picture to me on my birthday. He got Riley Laughing really hard and his eyes disappeared behind his cheeks! I love it!!!

2 comments:

Leah Martineau said...

I LOVE that picture of Riley!! I'm glad you posted it because whenever I need to be cheered up I will come look at it =) Well thank for not mentioning my kids were crazy at lunch. I'm glad you picked that place it was yummy. Glad you had a GREAT birthday!!!

Luke and Niki said...

Happy Birthday Missy!!! I totally know how you feel about being 25. Does this mean when we turn 26 we are in our late 20's or do we have at least until we are 27??? Scary!!