Thursday, August 13, 2009

Then comes baby!


No I didn't have my lil' baby boy yet. That would be really bad since I'm only 7 months pregnant! But I did get to experience one of my really good friends have her baby this week. Shannon and I grew up together literally in diapers and ironically enough we both happen to get pregnant with boys who will only be a few months apart. Well She was nice enough to invite me to witness this lil' miracle be born. I ended up missing alot of the first part because it took 30 hours from when she was induced to when she actually had baby Teegan. But I got to see alot of birthing process and have decided that if she can birth a small bundle of joy then I will be able to too. I will be getting an epideral though. Sorry, Shannon your just alot tougher than I am. I figure if I don't have to be uncomfortable why should I? :) Anyways this lil' Phillips was born Sunday August 9, 2009 @ 8:19 pm and weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. I am thankful to have been a part of this and am excited for her lil one to meet my lil one. It was kind of funny because when Teegan was getting all cleaned up and was crying Riley started kicking like crazy. I like to think that Riley was happy that his friend from heaven made it out safely :) Love ya Shannon. You'll be a great mommy.

3 comments:

*Becky* said...

I'm glad you were able to witness that. And I love that your lil guy was kicking in your belly. Their little spirits know what's going on around them! Hope we can get together soon! :)

These Are The Days said...

When I saw the thumb nail pic and title I thought it was you and about died. Glad it wasn't...that's so great that you two can raise your little monkey's together.

Mariah said...

Whoa... my brain alomost went black i thought that was you in picture,:) oops, sorry, still to come then!:)