Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's Halloween time!

So it's Halloween time! I love everything to do with the holidays but especially the decorations!! (And it helps that the weather won't be piping hot either.) My next thing I want to craft are these fabric pumpkins and some spooky blocks! They are so cute so with the help of my sister-in-law Leah I will be finding away to recreate these cute lil Halloween crafts. Craft night here I come!!
PS Its September 29th and I already have my Halloween decorations up! I told you I love Holidays :) Don't call the decoration police on me



2 comments:

Leah Martineau said...

cute cute!!! Our spooky blocks won't look like that but they will still be cute. And we need to get to the bottom of that stem thing. =) see ya thursday!!!

Mariah said...

YES! SCORE! I love this time of year! WHoo! Get ready for some coool weather (hopefully, in our dreams!:) HeHe:)