Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Shower of Love for Baby Riley!

So this post is a little delayed but in my defense I didn't have the pics to post with it. :) A few weeks ago my wonderful Sister-in-laws Leah and Brianne with my mom and mother-in-law threw a baby shower for baby Riley and me. It was so wonderful because I was able to see all of my friends and family especially some that I haven't seen in a very long time. We feel so blessed to have such a strong support system surrounding us.


For those of you that didn't know, Nolan and I have decided to name our lil' one Riley Dean Palmer. So my sister-in-law using her crafty skills created this banner for the shower. Nolan actually liked it so much that we hung it up in Riley's room. Go Leah!!
This is the front table of the shower so well decorated and crafty like.
Leah was the head party planner for this and did such a wonderful job. I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful sister-in-law in my family. I can honestly say she one of the sisters I never had growing up but I'm lucky enough to have for the rest of forever :) And Leah you need to grow a few inches so I don't look like a giant all the time. LOL
I just want to thank everyone that came to support our family and our soon to be new member of our family. Again I am so thankful to have such a wonderful support system.


2 comments:

Melinda said...

Cute shower! I'm blogstalking you from Corynn's blog...=)

Mariah said...

Aaaawwwww...... it does look like you do have a wondey-full sis in law! Best wishes! I'm glad it went well, sorry we couldn't make it, we were so busy! But anyways buh-bye!




:)